Pumped-Fuel Release 7 Linux and Web

Hello Everyone,

Please find
 GitHub URI main branch - comprising Pumped Fuel Release 7 - linux (desktop) and Chrome (web)
verified working on
macOS Monterey 12.4 x86_64 Parallels Pro Edition 17.1.4 - Ubuntu
Flutter (Channel stable, 3.0.4, on Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS 5.13.0-51-generic, locale en_US.UTF-8)
Dart SDK version: 2.17.5 (stable) (Tue Jun 21 11:05:10 2022 +0200) on "linux_x64"

my buddy tells me it also works on macOS ventura M1 Parallels against beta channel but he's a madman

clone from github and build

$ flutter config --enable-web
$ flutter config --enable-linux-desktop
$ flutter channel stable
$ flutter upgrade
$ flutter doctor
$ flutter clean
$ flutter pub get
$ flutter create .
$ flutter run

Please Note
1. If you're interested in Android and iOS (for now at least) you do require your own firebase account
2. Linux-desktop and web bypass firebase
3. We've built our own debug logging so as initially you can follow along, and even if you're not interested in flutter development strongly suggest download and install Android Studio/IntelliJ or Visual Studio (VS) code they're both excellent
    and provide the project rich context
4. For now when using linux-desktop and web your location is hard coded to my office "11 York Street Sydney 2000",
    By default our backend only covers Oz however our architecture does scale the planet so if you have location/s in Stockholm, San Diego, Singapore or anywhere else we got you covered, but as I'm bootstrapping Pumped I need investment so please help and if you do I'll configure your locations in
5. to date we've focused on iOS and Android and it looks reasonable enough, this is our 1st official release for linux (desktop) and Chrome (web) "any current release browser should work" as such looks kind of ugly (we'll switch and focus on that),
also flaky couple of things broken throwing stack trace we know and will fix
6. If you follow all above steps and still not working, drop me a line

Other things
1. I am mentally completely tapped out - therefore could i be so bold as to ask if Joel or Marius could take what we've done and turn it into something AGL can digest putting together an initial Pumped / AGL recipe for me 😋 once done I'll be happy to maintain
2.  I saw today Walt's email referring new IVI time my 2am, unfortunate for me but if you can continue maintaining good meeting minutes that i'll be fine for me
3. UI design is not our strength in fact it's painful for us, if you know any top notch graphic design types (willing to contribute for shirt buttons and me yelling at them) please let me know

thanks for your time
best regards
Bernard

Bernard Craddock
Co-founder Pumped Fuel
L2, 11 York Street Sydney 2000
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9966) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_