Some Announcements

1) Because the team working on the Flutter implementation is primarily located in Seattle we are changing the regular time of the IVI Production Readiness Expert Group call to noon EDT (4pm UTC) on Thursdays going forward. We realize that this puts our colleagues in Asia at a disadvantage, so I apologize for the inconvenience.

2) The schedule for Open Source Summit and Embedded Linux Conference Europe in Dublin has been released.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-europe/program/schedule/

Early Bird pricing to attend OSS and ELC Europe ends on July 17 so register by Sunday to receive $150 off standard in-person prices.

3) If you are planning to attend the Dublin event, we have confirmed that there will be an All-Day AGL Workshop held on Monday, September 12.  Please add your name to the wiki page if you plan to attend.

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/sep2022-dublin

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9964) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_