Re: #agl

On Tue, 28 Jun 2022, Padmalatha Gudipally wrote:

> Hello Dev Team,
>
> I am planning to work on “ porting the AGL on RISC-V(64-bit) processor”.
>
> Can anybody please guide me how to download the source code and how to compile AGL source for RISC-V (64-bit) process with configurations? is there any demo application on this?.
>
> Can anybody please share the links which are related to the subject?

There was already support for the QEMU RISC-V machine contributed a while
back, you can configure it by using the "qemuriscv64" machine with
aglsetup.sh.  We do not test it, so I've no idea if it works at the
moment.  As well, I believe there is no GPU support in the QEMU RISC-V
machine, so you'll likely be limited to non-graphical images for any
runtime testing.

Scott