Re: GStreamer #koi #renesas

Hi Francesco,

Do you have any news about this issue?

Best Regards,
Ronan Le Martret [IoT.bzh]

Le 16/06/2022 à 09:02, Francesco ARGENTIERI (KINETON) a écrit :
Hi Ronan,
I apologise for answering so late.
I will share with you some links to resources that usually we consume in our application:

  * https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/sihd.smil/playlist.m3u8 <https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/sihd.smil/playlist.m3u8>
  * https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/sisolocalcio.smil/manifest.mpd
    <https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/sisolocalcio.smil/manifest.mpd>
  * https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/silive24.smil/manifest.mpd
    <https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/silive24.smil/manifest.mpd>
  * https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/udinesetv.smil/manifest.mpd
    <https://di-j16ei4yq.vo.lswcdn.net/sportitalia/udinesetv.smil/manifest.mpd>

    Some channels could be out of order depending on the broadcaster.

Furthermore, I will share the QML code that we use to display the video:

|MediaPlayer { id: mainPlayer objectName: "videoSource" source: "gst-pipeline: playbin uri=" + URI + " video-sink=\"qtvideosink\" audio-sink=\"pipewiresink stream-properties=p,media.role=Multimedia\"" autoPlay: true autoLoad: true onPlaybackStateChanged: { if (mainPlayer.playbackState === MediaPlayer.PlayingState) { DVBISoundClient.updatePlayStatus(true) } else { DVBISoundClient.updatePlayStatus(false) } } } VideoOutput { id: videoOutput source: mainPlayer z: 1 anchors.fill: parent layer.enabled: true layer.effect: OpacityMask { maskSource: player_container } visible: !dvbiPage_container.fullScreen } |

I am looking for your response and advice.

Best regards,
FA