Re: GStreamer #koi #renesas

Hi Ronan,
I apologise for answering so late.
I will share with you some links to resources that usually we consume in our application:

Some channels could be out of order depending on the broadcaster.

Furthermore, I will share the QML code that we use to display the video:

MediaPlayer {
            id: mainPlayer
            objectName: "videoSource"
            source: "gst-pipeline: playbin uri=" + URI + " video-sink=\"qtvideosink\" audio-sink=\"pipewiresink stream-properties=p,media.role=Multimedia\""
            autoPlay: true
            autoLoad: true

            onPlaybackStateChanged: {
                if (mainPlayer.playbackState === MediaPlayer.PlayingState) {
                    DVBISoundClient.updatePlayStatus(true)
                } else {
                    DVBISoundClient.updatePlayStatus(false)
                }
            }
        }

        VideoOutput {
            id: videoOutput
            source: mainPlayer
            z: 1
            anchors.fill: parent
            layer.enabled: true
            layer.effect: OpacityMask {
                maskSource: player_container
            }
            visible: !dvbiPage_container.fullScreen
        }

I am looking for your response and advice.

Best regards,
FA

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9900) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #koi | Mute #renesas

_._,_._,_