GSoC 22 : 1st Week Summary

Hello everyone,
I began developing a gps navigation application for a car dashboard during the first week of the gsoc coding period. Till now this application allows users to identify their present location on a map, explore alternative locations, and determine the best routes to their destination.
I used the mapbox api to create this.
Here is my repo link Gps navigation dashboard

I'll implement a turn-by-turn navigation system for the navigation app this week.

Thanks and Regards
Hritik chouhan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9906) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_