Re: CAN-Events/Message not reflecting on Dashboard UI

Hi ashwin,

You are great.

When i use a default OS from snapshot page and change the `/boot.config.txt` same like your. -> I could not boot the RPI, i posted the issue here: https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community/message/9891
Could you provide me some information or your build/local.config.

I checked the modinfo mcp251x and it has in my OS, but don't know why it could not boot.

Thank you!

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9892) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_