AGL AMM Honolulu is postponed

AGL Community,

Following our recent survey, it has become clear that COVID travel restrictions are still in place for many of our members, especially in Japan. We have made the difficult decision to postpone our next All Member Meeting in Honolulu. New details on dates and location will be shared later this summer.

We are moving forward with the Developer meeting in Berlin next week, and we hope to see many of you at Embedded World in June.

-The AGL Team

Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
The Linux Foundation
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9836) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_