Re: [agl-main] AGL Hybrid Workshop (In-Person and Virtual) scheduled May 17-19 in Berlin

Hi everyone,
If you are planning to attend this workshop in person, please sign up by the end of this week so we can get a final list of attendees to MBition. If you are on the fence about attending the workshop, we would love to have you there, but let me know if you need to sign up after this week so I can make the proper arrangements.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager