Re: SELinux development tasks and AGL Tech Day's invitation code

On Mon, 7 Mar 2022, qiutt@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi, scott
>
> There are some SELinux development tasks in Proposed 2022 Development Roadmap.
> Our team is very interested in selinux, so we want to do this.
> Is there anyone else doing it?

For some of the initial work to enable adding a feature to pull in the
required pieces from meta-selinux and getting to the point where we can
see what issues need to worked on by using non-enforcing mode it had
been my expectation that I'd likely work that out with Jan-Simon.  Who
will then do the follow-on policy work to work towards showing enforcing
mode working is something that needs to be worked out.  I would advise
trying to join the app framework & security EG calls if you would like
to discuss potentially helping with that at some point.

Scott