SELinux development tasks and AGL Tech Day's invitation code

Hi, scott

There are some SELinux development tasks in Proposed 2022 Development Roadmap.
Our team is very interested in selinux, so we want to do this.
Is there anyone else doing it?

In addition, I want to attend the AGL Tech Day in april.
Could you share me a invitation code?

Best regards,
Qiu Tingting
Intelligent Vehicle
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue, Nanjing, 210012, China TEL  :
+86-25-86630566-9452
COINS: 7998-8557
FAX  : +86-25-83317685
MAIL : qiutt@xxxxxxxxxxx