[IVI-EG] Reminder to update 2022 Feature Plan

To IVI-EG members,

Please update the 2022 Feature Plan as Walt requested. We'd like to discuss this topic in IVI-EG this week.
#I will update the list when I get the modification right.

There are instructions in the README tab of the spreadsheet for how to use the spreadsheet.  The important dates to know for now.
1) First round of updated feature lists are due by March 8.
2) Feature prioritization needs to be completed before the March 17 System Architecture Team meeting.
3) The SAT will review and approve the list for the SC on March 17.
[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RBrJZiy3ZRMdjp8ijJJ4qcZmIbIO0TF_GGPwZ22r5HU/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards,
Mitsuo Date
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9692) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_