Re: [agl-main] AGL Virtual F2F Workshop planned for April 5 - 6

One other note, we are planning a hybrid workshop with in-person attendance in Berlin for the week of May 15. I will have more details in the coming days, but if it is possible for you to attend an in-person workshop, please block off the week of May 15 to be in Berlin.  I really look forward to seeing everyone there.

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation