Getting Started

 Hi there everyone, I'm new to this list and project. I work at a small custom automotive shop that restores, customizes, and electrifies (EV) classic cars. We'd like to use AGL in some of our builds to bring modern functionality to our classic car builds (imagine a 1957 Chevy Bel Air with a touch screen!). To that end, I've got a few questions:

1 - Is AGL something that we should even be considering for this?
2 - If #1 then, what's the best way to get started?
3 - Is there any equipment that we should order to build a "test rig" or similar?

Thanks in advance!
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9627) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_