Switching from agl-shell app-role AGL SHELL DESKTOP APP ROLE POPUP to AGL SHELL DESKTOP APP ROLE FULLSCREEN mode and vice versa causes problems

Hi,
I'm working on an application with two functionality: popup dialogue notification and full view window mode, which includes notification and a chart view for plotting live radar data. For popup dialogues, I created a separate application with a reference to the Alexa-viewer, and for radar plotting, I created a separate app based on the demo AGL Qt/Qml application. Both apps work fine on their own, but I need to open the radar plotting app when the button from the popup dialogue is clicked; both apps use the same API called "radar" to get radar live data from the service.
When the radar plotting app is visible, I need to deactivate the popup dialogue, and when the plotting app is minimized, I need to reactivate the popup dialogue. So, I called deactivate agl-shell call when button clicked from popup dialogue and activate app call from home screen app when launcher app is active, a couple of minutes I was working fine after that it slowed down the process and also service and app API binding exited with errors.
My assumption was that two apps were using the same API at the same time so that it wasn't working properly.
My questions: Is it possible to combine both functionalities in one application with two different agl-shell app-role and
Is it possible to change the agl-shell app role dynamically?
Please provide me with some input and help from your side so that I can move forward.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9612) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_