agl-minimal-image not booting with uboot if dtoverlay=pwm is added to config.txt

Hello all,

I have build agl-image-minimal for Rpi4 64bit using Lamprey release. I have modifyied following files to enable pwm in Rpi4:
{workspace}/bsp/meta-raspberrypi/conf/machine/include/rpi-base.inc
RPI_KERNEL_DEVICETREE_OVERLAYS
    overlays/pwm.dtbo
    overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo

{workspace}/bsp/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-bsp/rpi-config_git.bb
Echo „dtoverlay=pwm“ >>${DEPLOYDIR}/$-{BOOTFILES_DIR_NAME}/config.txt

If I
boot the raspberry Pi with this image I get the error in the picture attached. However if I disable u-boot by setting RPI_USE_U_BOOT = „0" in
{workspace}/meta-
agl/meta-agl-bsp/conf/include/agl_raspberrypi4.inc

then it boots fine and I can configure HW PWM without issues. Also If I do not disable U-boot but I do not modify config.txt it also boots fine. What is required to enable pwm but still use u-boot to boot the system?

Any hints are most welcomed.

Best Regards,
Carles

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9557) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_