AGL at Embedded World - Call for Exhibitors - Nuremburg, Germany, March 13-15, 2022

AGL Members,

I hope everyone is staying safe and staying positive. We are all hoping to return to normal life and activities! And we hope that 2022 will be somewhat of a return to normal for AGL activities and events.

AGL will be exhibiting at Embedded World in Nuremburg, Germany, March 13-15, 2022

Our booth this year will actually be larger than previous years. We have room for a handful of exhibitors. If your company is interested in participating in the AGL booth, please submit a CFP that describes your demo here:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-at-embedded-world/

We encourage you to provide as much detail as possible, you may also include slides or a video that shows your demo. The deadline for submissions is Dec 10th, 2021

This is open to AGL Members only. You must be showing a demo that uses AGL with your technology, product or service. There is no cost to participate in the booth, but you must have demo staff available at the booth for the entire event. All travel costs are your responsibility. Not all submissions will be accepted, space is limited.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or the AGL events team at: events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Dan.

Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
The Linux Foundation
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9545) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_