Radio #agl #renesas

Hi everyone,

I am working on the radio, so I modified a file AGL.conf as follow:

[radio]
fmbandplan=EU
scan_squelch_level=70
scan_valid_snr_threshold=7

Actually, I have set the FM band plan to work in Italy (as EU).

I am only getting white noise, also tried tuning different stations.

While I interrogate the service by "rds" I get the correct name of the radio.

Furthermore, I am planning to extend the support for DAB/DAB+, since I found that the chip si4689 (kingfisher board) supports those features.

Where I can find information regarding implementation and documentation about *Cogent's tool *si_ctl**? Thank you.

Best Regards, FA

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9538) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl | Mute #renesas

_._,_._,_