Screen support #help #koi #renesas

Hi everyone, Currently, I develop for h3ulcb + kingfisher and on the standard monitor, the image is shown correctly. I am testing a new screen 15.6" 1920 x 1080 connected by micro-HDMI(h3ulcb output) - mini-HDMI(screen) cable, so the image on the screen is shown with half-height but replicated twice. Furthermore, I want to activate the HDMI port on the kingfisher board to avoid using the adapter from micro HDMI to standard size.

weston.ini configuration

[core]
backend=drm-backend.so
require-input=false
modules=systemd-notify.so
repaint-window=34

[shell]
locking=true
panel-position=none

# A display is connected to HDMI-A-1
[output]
name=HDMI-A-1
mode=1920x1080@60
force-on=true

[output]
name=HDMI-A-2
mode=1920x1080@60
force-on=true

[output]
name=LVDS-1
mode=off
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9516) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #koi | Mute #renesas | Mute #help

_._,_._,_