Re: Time change of regular meetings due to end of DST?

As our lone Aussie AGL representative, I'm used to the time change 👍
BTW we're very close to having Pumped Fuel demo running on Toyotas IVI-home screen and soon as we get it tidied up happy to demo and share code
looks real nice on mobile phones but downright ugly on IVI

Bernard Craddock
Co-founder Pumped Fuel
L2, 11 York Street Sydney 2000