Time change of regular meetings due to end of DST?

Hi Walt,

Let me confirm about time change of regular meetings due to end of DST. I've heard from Japanese members (Yamaguchi-san and Kurokawa-san) about it and their understaindings was following:
- From today, all regular meetings other than IC-EG call will be held on 1 hour later in UTC, so all non-DST region members should join meetings 1 hour later than last month.
- IC-EG call is a special case that is decided by Japanese members not to change meeting time in Japan throughout the year.

Are we on the same page? If yes, could you please update the calendar?
https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community/calendar

Best regards,

---
Hiroyuki Ishii