Collabora weekly progress w/e 31st October 2021

Hi All,

Please find below a brief summary of the progress Collabora has made last week.

Weston/Wayland

Marius:

- Attempted to fix SPEC-4000 by adding some heuresitics in the compositor which resulted in SPEC-4122 (Delay presentation until we get a buffer attached for panel surfaces) on its own, a follow-up needed for SPEC-4009 (WAM - Support multiple client surfaces for the client shell). Unfortunatelly SPEC-4122 wasn't a proper solution, so I dropped in favour of adding some sort intermediary fix -- an additional timer in WAM for the time being, until a proper solution is found for SPEC-4000.
- SPEC-4119 (agl-compositor sends maximized for surfaces configured to non-maximized size) - discussions & support.

Application Framework

Arnaud:

- Nothing to report this week

Pipewire

Julian:

- Nothing to report this week

Kind regards,

Nick
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9493) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_