Re: UNABLE TO MAKE THE APP TO POPUP Asynchronously

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 05:10:46PM +0530, Rider Gun69 wrote:
> Hi Marius,
> I am trying to popup the window based on application interrupts in qt and
> followed the reference of alexa viewer. The following logs are seen and
> looking for any approach that helps to resolve the issue.
Hi,

> Sep 24 15:25:12 imx8mqevk afbd-radar[891]: qt.qpa.wayland: Failed to
> initialize EGL display 3001
> Sep 24 15:25:12 imx8mqevk afbd-radar[891]: qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load
> the Qt platform plugin "wayland-egl" in "" even though it was found.
> Sep 24 15:25:12 imx8mqevk afbd-radar[891]: This application failed to start
> because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the
> application may fix this problem.
> Sep 24 15:25:12 imx8mqevk afbd-radar[891]: Available platform plugins are:
> minimal, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland.
All the above errors are just because you're probably starting the
application manually, rather than with homescree/systemd/appfw. Qt
platform is being set-up automatically by the unitd systemd file
associated with that application when starting up.

After you've transferred your application to the target board, you
should install it, and should be able to see it in the launcher
application. Alternatively you can use `afm-util start name_of_the_application
as agl-driver. Please also see [1] for more details.

[1] https://docs.automotivelinux.org/en/master/#3_Developer_Guides/3_Creating_a_New_Application/#9-install-the-service