IVI PR EG - Test of Spec export from Confluence

Hello Nomoto-san,
At the last IVI PR meeting I took an action item to figure out how we can release the IVI PR spec from Confluence when the time comes.  I did a test export with that is available here

https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community/files/IVIPR%20Spec%20Test%2001%20Sep%202021.pdf

I can add a cover page as well, I just need to figure out the appropriate HTML to add to the export command.

With respect to a release process that would allow us to properly version the document and recreate it at a later time, it is a little more difficult and I do not have a solution at the moment. I can easily add a named version to each page that makes up the document, but I do not see a way to tell the PDF export function to grab specific versions of all of the subpages once we tag them.  There might be a way hidden in the CSS or HTML commands, I am still researching that.  Another way to go would be to copy the pages to a new version and lock the old version pages. This would be clunky at best, but could serve our purposes.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9401) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_