[agl-main] Automotive Linux Summit CFP closes September 19

The Call For Presentations (CFP) for Automotive Linux Summit has been extended to September 19. The annual Automotive Linux Summit is the largest event dedicated to Linux in automobiles and is being held virtually on December 14-15, 2021.   I would really love to see everyone currently working on new and interesting AGL Applications demonstrate what they are working on. I will be working with the AGL expert groups to make sure they give updates on their roadmaps. Finally, anyone that would like to discuss or show off improvements to AGL that they are working on should apply to speak at the event. I am always amazed to see what things people are using AGL to do .

If you have any questions about possible topics or talks you are thinking about giving, please contact me and we can discuss your ideas further.

To submit a CFP for ALS visit https://events.linuxfoundation.org/automotive-linux-summit/program/cfp/#overview-jp

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#17) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_