Re: GSoC'21 Final Report: LIDAR visualization application on AGL using ROS2

Hi Shanko
thankyou for your efforts. I have read your reports and over the coming weeks as time permits I will pull your code, build and test it
If I encounter any road blocks I'll reach out to you directly if I may.

best regards
Bernard

Bernard Craddock
Co-founder Pumped Fuel