Re: Write to file #agl #koi #permissions

Hi everyone, Currently, I'm not able to write to a file on disk using my service. So, I've understood that to store a file correctly, I need to write a file in a folder such as $HOME/app-data/<name-of-app>/ and similar. Could you provide an example, couldn’t you?

Best Regards, FA

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9349) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #permissions | Mute #koi | Mute #agl

_._,_._,_