Join us for AGL Tech Day! - July 13th, 15:00 JST

AGL Community:

Join us for AGL Tech Day! on July 13th, 15:00 JST.

During this half-day technical event, we will provide an update on the latest AGL development activities, including updates from key Expert Groups such as Instrument Cluster, Virtualization, Vehicle-to-Cloud, App Framework, CIAT and our newest EG Container and Service Mesh.

The event will be live and include a Q&A session with all the speakers at the end.

This is for AGL Members only, registration is required. If you are not a member and you are collaborating with AGL, please contact events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for an invitation code.

Details and registration for the event can be found here:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-linux-tech-day/

Regards,
Dan.

Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
The Linux Foundation
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9267) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_