Re: GSoC weekly update: Week 03

Hi Stephane,
I find the tone of your reply to be overly harsh and it is especially bad form to harshly criticize a GSoC student during his community bonding period.  We all recognize you are getting old and crabby, but please do not take it out on a student who is just doing what his mentors (Jan-Simon, Marco, and me) asked him to do and is in line with what all of our students have done in the past.  If there is any criticism of the LF tools or processes it should not be directed at Anmol.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager