Re: Switching active app through CAN BUS

Hello Marcel,

> ... would all apps detect a CAN Bus signal they are subscribed to, even if the app is currently not selected?

From what I understand, in the CAN Bus technology there is no subscribers to messages (signals) on the bus.

All nodes (apps) in a CAN network will transmit messages in a broadcast manner, meaning that every other node will receive the message that is present on the bus. Saying that, the nodes should check if the message is relevant to them. And continue with the message processing or discard it.

Cheers.

--
Chris Guimaraes
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9237) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_