Re: [IVI-EG]Requirement SPEC review request

Hi  Riku ,

I have reviewed your doc, and can think of several use cases but mine are of a different nature mostly events originating downstream that after traversing through the system lands in IVI space requiring user action, so would like to help but just require little bit of context are you seeking use cases once they land in IVI or the complete end-end which is comprehensive.

For example, I suspect telematics will be reading lots of sensor data that IVI, IC, V2C and perhaps others interested in, so depending upon integration pub/sub? (SAT/Security to define) there's a ton of potential System anomalies before even landing in IVI space.

Once in IVI our app containerised flutter web needs to subscribe to topics consuming messages of interest i.e low fuel, oil, tyre pressure, engine faults etc firing our app and only then requiring user input so from IVI system side there's queues/topics, docker, GPS, location access, then within our app we require local persistent store, and that's before going out over the wire for installs/updates and connecting drivers to Merchants of which there could be car manufacture restrictions etc

hope that helps some

regards

Bernard Craddock
Co-founder Pumped Fuel