[IVI-EG]Requirement SPEC review request

Dear IVI-EG members,

I have created a set of common function requirements for IVI Production, which I have been explaining to you via IVI-EG for your review.
Today, I have updated the following function requirements(System anomaly detection).
https://confluence.automotivelinux.org/display/IVIPR/5.+System+Anomaly+Detection

I would appreciate if you could review the use cases and requirements to see if they are missing as a common requirement. I will update the points and explain them in the next IVI-EG.

Best Regards
Riku Nomoto
--
Riku Nomoto

Woven Alpha, Inc.
Nihonbashi Muromachi Mitsui Tower 16F-20F
3-2-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi Chuo-ku
Tokyo 103-0022, Japan