Re: need suggestion on resolving the issue of "qt.qpa.wayland:xkbcommon not available on this build, not performing key mapping" in 11.01 build

Hello, Raghav,
I am also new to AGL, but, I will give it a shot :)
Do you have a libxkbcommon on your rootfs? It could be absent due to not being included on recipe level.
On my image, it appears as /usr/lib/libxkbcommon.so

I've found out that this lib was dropped from Qt because it is readily available on disros. Therefore, if absent, you need to make sure that the recipe for it is included.

BR,
Paulo.