need suggestion on resolving the issue of "qt.qpa.wayland:xkbcommon not available on this build, not performing key mapping" in 11.01 build

All,

I'm new to AGL,  i've developed an GUI application using QT (followed the "mixer" ) , I am able to build the application and create a widget.  I wanted to test this application on m3-salvator-x hardware.  I have 11.0.1 (koi) AGL version.

I'm able to install the widget successfully. However when I start the widget, I get "qt.qpa.wayland:xkbcommon not available on this build, not performing key mapping" ,

Kindly suggest on resolving this issue

Thanks
Raghav
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9163) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_