SOTA update query relevant to Aktualizr #icefish

Dear AGL Dev Community,

Need your help on my below query relevant to SOTA update.

I have built AGL (Automotive Grade Linux) image for qemux86-64. I am trying to use Aktaulizr for pushing OTA updates. I am facing issues while creating account on OTA Connect site. I see that HERE technologies have some restrictions imposed now for OTA Connect account. While registering it says, if you need a new account, please contact a registered sponsor user. Can someone shed some light on what exactly this means and how to resolve this?

I’m open to connect Aktualizr to local server. I did not get any additional information on how to set this up. If I am connecting Aktualizr to local server, does it require any modifications to the steps mentioned in below link?https://docs.ota.here.com/ota-client/latest/add-ota-functonality-existing-yocto-project.html

I’m looking forward to the feedback from the development community regrading how the existing Aktualizr in AGL can be leveraged for OTA update either with OTA Connect from HERE tech or with local server with the constraints mentioned above. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Arunadri Magge

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9147) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #icefish

_._,_._,_