Smack permissions services and files #koi #permissions

Hello everyone,

I currently have an issue regarding a custom service that should have read a file generated by a process.
The file has a smack label "access=System", so the service is not able to read it or change its permissions.

I would be able to change  files permissions at run time in order to guarantee a safe access to these files by the apps using this custom service.

Furthermore, can someone explain how to correctly set-up smack permissions for apps and services at compile time in Yocto recipes ?

Thank you in advance

Fabrizio
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9144) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #koi | Mute #permissions

_._,_._,_