Re: Set default audio configuration on Resensas-kf #pipewire #koi #wireplumber #renesas

Hi Fabrizio,

you can find wireplumber file conf here:

/etc/wireplumber/30-ak4613-audio-sink.endpoint

with the tool wireplumber-cli you can find the sound value of your board
and change the properties to what you want.

properties = [
  { name = "media.class", value = "Audio/Sink" },
  { name = "api.alsa.card.id", value = "ak4613" },
  { name = "api.alsa.pcm.device", value = "0" },
]

It should  be easy.

Ps:
I do not have the board with me today, (out of office, so not tested on KF) if this fix not working, tell me, I'll find a solution tomorrow.

Regards,
Ronan Le Martret [IoT!.bzh]