Set default audio configuration on Resensas-kf #pipewire #koi #wireplumber #renesas

Hi to everyone,

I currently use pipewire on koi branch and Resensas + kingfisher hardware.

I would like to configure pipewire to use the pcm3168a (Kingfisher extension board) sound card as default instead of ak4613-hifi (Rensesas dev board).
I want  both Bluetooth and Gstreamer based multimedia application are able to use the pcm3168a card.

Currently I am only able to configure it using 'wireplumber-cli set-default' , which however allows me to play/record audio only on one channel of the Kingfisher board.

How can I configure Pipewire/Wireplumber in order to use the pcm3168a card as default with all its available channels?

Thank you for you support,

Best regards

Fabrizio
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9117) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #pipewire | Mute #koi | Mute #wireplumber | Mute #renesas

_._,_._,_