Re: [Request] IVI-EG Feature Plan

Hi Riku,
Thanks for your reply sounds good and look forward to it

Ideally we'd like to contribute and help you, so as later on down the track it helps us, we also need to integrate with speech Alexa or other.

Anyway when I click the link to register to attend the meet as per attached it informs me I need an access code, as it's invitation-only event for member companies, and as previously mentioned I filled out membership link yesterday still waiting on response, and emailed Events (again cc'd here) for clarification and awaiting their response
alternatively, does anyone have an invitation code they can send me. ?

Best regards
Bernard

image.png

Bernard Craddock