[Request] IVI-EG Feature Plan

Hello IVI-EG members,

Thanks for all your support!

Today I have a request for you who are interested in IVI-EG.

I would like you to list up the task list what tasks are needed in IVI-EG activity.
This is the list Walt is requesting for each EG and SAT. Please write in the document directly. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WsFPh_-2wAYE8NvKlBGywYixhhJz9EBlbUR02r0UWF8/edit#gid=428149407

I set the date of deadline to write the task to March 10th.
And I prioritize the order of the tasks and share it at next IVI-EG on March 18th.

Best Regards
Riku
--
Riku Nomoto

Woven Alpha, Inc.
Nihonbashi Muromachi Mitsui Tower 16F-20F
3-2-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi Chuo-ku
Tokyo 103-0022, Japan