Re: hfp-ofono in bluealsa not working #bluetooth

Hi Mahmoudi,

I have encountered a similar problem on Renesas + KF.
The problem (in my case) appears to be due to an error in the SCO routing related to the TI WL1837 adpater that caused a no audio transmission between the devices.
You can get more information here

Let me know if you find a match with your bluetooth adapter or if you have more information about it.

Greetings !
Fabrizio

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8971) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #bluetooth

_._,_._,_