dynamic loading of the policy engine

Hello AppFW EG members,

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/eg-app-fw/meetings#december_2_2020

As we discussed yesterday, I have one action item to confirm if dynamic loading of the policy engine is needed.

There is no use case from Denso point of view. We don’t need to consider it to avoid a lot of unnecessary complexity.

Best regards

Kenji Hosokawa

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8887) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_