xds-cli: command not found #automotive

HI all,

I trying to create xds development environment.

I have Installed packages for debian distro type
sudo apt-get install agl-xds-agent
sudo apt-get install agl-xds-cli
sudo apt-get install agl-xds-gdb

Also manually started
# Manually start xds-agent service
systemctl --user start xds-agent.service

Status says ads-agent is active.

But when enter
xds-cli sdks ls -a
to see the list of available sdk's. I am getting the below error.
xds-cli: command not found
xds-cli is not recognising please let me know if am missing something.

Regards,
Rakesh

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8852) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_