Re: Not able build telematics for Raspberry Pi3

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 03:31 AM, Scott Murray wrote:
https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/c/AGL/meta-agl-telematics-demo/+/25577
HI Scott
Thanks for the add...
I have created a new master branch.. since i had some problem with the existing branch..I assume latest master branch consists your changes.
will simple_can_simulator.py exists in the built image or do we need to transfer the file?
Considering i run the simple_can_simulator.py vcan0 how can i dump the CAN data which was sent?
Can you please elaborate the steps for running the MQTT app?

Regards,
Rakesh KR

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8843) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_