Re: [agl-dev-community] Master Thesis: Intentionally vulnerable infotainment system built on AGL #automotive #help

Hi Jakub,

There are already a few demo apps which you can use either as an example on how to write new graphical apps (e.g https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=apps/hvac.git;a=summary) or fork them and use for your purpose.

Regards,
Bogdan Ilies

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 at 20:45, acsjakub@xxxxxxxxx