[agl-dev-community] Not able to boot prebuilt demo image

I have downloaded prebuilt icefish and jelly fish. But Unfortunately i am not able to see any UI or the home screen coming up.
When i load the image is stuck forever as shown in the attached file. I have followed all the steps mentioned here
https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/master/getting_started/reference/getting-started/machines/qemu.html
Please let me how we can get UI on Emulator. Am i missing anything here?
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8717) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_