Re: [agl-dev-community] Automotive Grade Linux (jellyfish) on Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB): ERROR: Did not find a cmdline Flattened Device Tree

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reporting this issue. You are trying it with the official Raspberry Pi 7" touch screen display, right?

For previous releases of AGL variable VC4DTBO had to be set to vc4-fkms-v3d to support Wayland, Weston and the apps on both HDMI and the official Raspberry Pi 7" touch screen display. Details are available in JIRA SPEC-2465. I guess something might has changes when porting to newer Yocto/OE release. I haven't tested any AGL jellyfish releases yet.
https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-2465

Best regards,
Leon