[agl-dev-community] [IC EG] Sound system RFQ document

Dear AGL community members,

Sorry for late.
I updated RDQ document and attached it into below ticket as A02 version.

https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3471

My updates are:
  • Chapter2
  • Add some links as reference
  • Chapter 4
  • Add description about IC EG QM process
  • Chapter 4.1.3
  • Add description about IC EG QM process
  • Chapter 6.1 policy management
  • Add figure about control flow diagram as figure2 and explanation software component in figure2
  • Chapter 6.2
  • Change description for start up requirements to follow fast boot RFQ of IC EG

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Naohiro NISHIGUCHI
Naohiro NISHIGUCHI (西口 直宏)
Advanced Driver Information Technology Corp.
Software Group (ADITJ/SWG)
1-1 Showa-cho, Kariya-shi
Aichi-ken 448-8661, Japan
Tel. +81-566-61-5118
Fax +81-566-25-4774
nnishiguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.adit-jv.com
ADIT is a joint venture company of Robert Bosch GmbH/Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation
Data protection information: We use your contact information and e-mail communication to process your inquiry and for internal and possibly tax documentation purposes. A passing on to third parties takes place only as far as this is necessary for the execution of your inquiry or we are legally obligated to it.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8709) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_