[agl-dev-community] AGL shell usage help

Hi Guys,

While trying to learn how agl-compositor and its shell extensions work I have tried to write a simple app which creates a white background surface and a red panel that I am trying to link to top edge.
So far I was able to create and set the background, but I am stuck for a while on how to create and display the panel.
If anybody have time and willing to have a look into what I have done so far in here: https://github.com/ene-ilies/agl-shell-example I would appreciate the effort.
The heavy logic is under this file: https://github.com/ene-ilies/agl-shell-example/blob/master/app/WaylandDisplay.cpp starting at line: 354.
Whatever I tried so far I was not able to make the panel be visible.
Maybe worth mentioning that I am using an agl develop image that I have build and which has no application installed, only the compositor and then I am installing the app that I am tying to test.
In order to be able to bind to agl-shell I have assigned to my app a label of "homescreen".

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Bogdan Ilies

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8657) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_