Re: [agl-dev-community] alsa and RPI4 #help

Hi George,

Tnx for replay.
I already try that. Original pipeline was  queue ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! pwaudiosink. And with that one I also had same problem.

I added additional 2 queues because I thought it will help to solve problem. But as you suggested maybe I just make it worse. But any how problem was present also without those 2 queues.

Br,
Dejan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8588) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_